Services we focus on:
At the Law Office of Anthony Nigro, we primarily focus on estate litigation and probate and administration of estates. We also handle estate planning including wills and trusts.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
Select Free Consultations
In some cases we are able to provide a free consultation and may accept cases on a contingent basis after a careful vetting process.READ MORE
We know litigation is time-consuming and costly; that's why we'll help guide you through the cost/benefit analysis of your case to find the best path for your unique problem.LEARN MORE
- #hellorhighwater review: next time get a second attorney opinion and get a hard money loan instead.
- I once had a fever dream I had figured out π. When I awoke, I was staring at my alarm clock realizing I was doing addition.
- If only it wasn't for this darn constitution, and judicial branch. #stoptweetingmrpresidentelect https://t.co/Om4qIrhJsg
- Yes. This is the greatest scene in movie history. #tombstone #lunger https://t.co/M3REsKosYW
- Every time I finish painting something in the house I think "we'll I won't need these brushes anymore," and then 2 months later here I am.
A 1990 case involving a deceased jesuit, teachers of my own education for eight years, brought up an interesting question;
Does a Jesuit’s promise and execution of a will leaving his entire estate to the Society in conjunction with his final vows, violate public policy? The answer is interesting .
Did a new Jesuit succumb to undue influence when signing his will?
Objectant, brother of Jesuit, was summarily dismissed for not raising any triable issue of fact.