Services we focus on:
At the Law Office of Anthony Nigro, we primarily focus on estate litigation and probate and administration of estates. We also handle estate planning including wills and trusts.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
Select Free Consultations
In some cases we are able to provide a free consultation and may accept cases on a contingent basis after a careful vetting process.READ MORE
We know litigation is time-consuming and costly; that's why we'll help guide you through the cost/benefit analysis of your case to find the best path for your unique problem.LEARN MORE
- If you name your twin baby boys in utero there’s a 50% chance your sons have the wrong name.
- #LavernsLaw @NYGovCuomo this is a logical change that protects the misdiagnosed of your state, help these few find a semblance of justice.
- @bubbaphilp9 congrats bub!
- @nagles @nytimes 4 articles so far?
- @MichaelWTracey two birds. One stone. Great success.
A 1990 case involving a deceased jesuit, teachers of my own education for eight years, brought up an interesting question;
Does a Jesuit’s promise and execution of a will leaving his entire estate to the Society in conjunction with his final vows, violate public policy? The answer is interesting .
Did a new Jesuit succumb to undue influence when signing his will?
Objectant, brother of Jesuit, was summarily dismissed for not raising any triable issue of fact.