Services we focus on:
At the Law Office of Anthony Nigro, we primarily focus on estate litigation and probate and administration of estates. We also provide small business formation along with trademark guidance as well as a general litigation practice that includes personal injury and medical malpractice cases.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
In many cases we are able to provide a free consultation and sometimes may accept cases on a contingent basis. Please email or call to begin a conversation.READ MORE
We know litigation is time-consuming and costly; that's why we'll help guide you through the cost/benefit analysis of your case to find the best path for your unique problem.LEARN MORE
- "What do you do at work daddy? Talk on the phone?" "Yes."
- They sure don't make stuff like they used to. https://t.co/UCCRMGeSry
- Guy at library staring intently at screen full of wing dings. #igetit
- In eighth grade my mom caught me holding someone else's cigarette. For real. #truthasadefense
- The research suggests that the smartest choice for women who are pregnant is to just abstain from alcohol completely https://t.co/rPuiVJqTiJ
A 1990 case involving a deceased jesuit, teachers of my own education for eight years, brought up an interesting question;
Does a Jesuit’s promise and execution of a will leaving his entire estate to the Society in conjunction with his final vows, violate public policy? The answer is interesting .
Did a new Jesuit succumb to undue influence when signing his will?
Objectant, brother of Jesuit, was summarily dismissed for not raising any triable issue of fact.