Services we focus on:
At the Law Office of Anthony Nigro, we primarily focus on estate litigation and probate and administration of estates. We also handle estate planning including wills and trusts.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
Select Free Consultations
In some cases we are able to provide a free consultation and may accept cases on a contingent basis after a careful vetting process.READ MORE
We know litigation is time-consuming and costly; that's why we'll help guide you through the cost/benefit analysis of your case to find the best path for your unique problem.LEARN MORE
- @nagles sup? https://t.co/FTKDbfj4qQ
- I wonder if Maria is ok with knocking the house down to make room for some greenhouses https://t.co/m4c1MpinwK
- @MeCookieMonster you look great Cook!
- Create a family narrative. Strengthen family ties. Communicate. Do estate planning. Prevent estate litigation. https://t.co/yyzCAHRQsz
- @mikenorman awesome video.
A 1990 case involving a deceased jesuit, teachers of my own education for eight years, brought up an interesting question;
Does a Jesuit’s promise and execution of a will leaving his entire estate to the Society in conjunction with his final vows, violate public policy? The answer is interesting .
Did a new Jesuit succumb to undue influence when signing his will?
Objectant, brother of Jesuit, was summarily dismissed for not raising any triable issue of fact.